GATE 2014 Application form Offline through Post.
How to send GATE 2014 Application form by post after payment through Challan
Student who had choose the offline payment option i.e through challan should follow the below procedure in order to send GATE 2014 Application form.
1. If student had chosen offline payment option while filling in the form, then he/she will be provided with a copy of the challan in triplicate (PDF file) with your details already filled in. Candidate have to print this file on an A4 size paper, and have to fill in a few more details such as date and signature.
2. After PDF of the online GATE 2014 application form is generated, student have to visit the bank (nearest branches of State Bank of India (SBI) or Syndicate Bank) with the filled challan and make the fee payment after 48 hours.
3. The bank will keep one copy of the challan and give you back the remaining two copies: one of which you are required to send along with the printed GATE 2014 application form, while the other is for student record.
4. After payment candidate have to mail the printed application form along with the supporting documents by Speed Post or Registered Post to the Zonal Office, as mentioned in the printed address slip that comes along with the PDF file of the application form.
Documents required along with GATE 2014 Application form.
I. The signed application form (with photograph affixed) with Principal’s certificate, if that is the proof of your eligibility to appear in GATE 2014.
II. Other eligibility documents required to appear in GATE 2014 (e.g. degree certificate).
III. Category certificate for claiming discounted application fee.
IV. GATE copy of the challan duly stamped by the bank after payment of fees (you need not submit the challan in case of payment by net banking).
5. While Mailing, Use A4 size envelope and put the application form along with the other documents mentioned.
6. Secure the address slip firmly to the envelope using good glue or with additional transparent sticky tape (cello-tape). Do not fill the address by hand.
7. Finally Send the packet by Speed Post (preferably) or by Registered Post to the address mentioned
The GATE 2014 application packet should reach the respective GATE office on or before 10th October 2013 (Thursday). Alternatively GATE 2014 Application form can also be handed over personally to the respective zonal GATE Office on or before, 10th October 2013 (Thursday).
The current status of GATE 2014 application will be updated after the receipt and scrutiny of your application by the respective zonal GATE Office. This status can be checked anytime by logging into GOAPS.
Bookmark our website for updates regarding GATE 2014 Exam
For any Query Comment Below